Wouldn’t it be fun to host an entertaining “get-together” where your family can enjoy a wonderful evening of socializing in the comfort and security of their own homes? And how about including a unique twist to this event by adding an entertaining and informative Virtual Tutored Tasting led by accredited sommelier and experienced wine educator, Carl Bird?
Carl Knows Wine can make it happen!
- Carl will meet with you virtually via Zoom, or the online meeting platform of your choice. We begin planning the event together, tailoring to your needs and budget. We agree upon the style and quality level of the wines, and the cheese platters. Of course, we would determine the date and time for the event along with the length of the event – I recommend about 45 minutes.
- Three weeks notice is required to book for a Friday or Saturday evening.
- Two weeks notice is required from Tuesday through Thursday evening.
- Three wines from the SAQ will be sourced based on the style, quality, and average cost agreed upon during our planning meeting. Each household (couple) would receive 3 half bottles of wine.
- Cheeses are sourced from a local fromagerie and will be sourced from local farmers as much as possible.
- Each participating household will receive the wine and cheese by contactless delivery, 1-2 days before the event.
- Delivery restricted to the area bounded by St. Laurent Blvd to the East, Rivière des Prairies to the North, Lakeshore to the south and the end of the Island to the West.
- A surcharge can be applied for deliveries outside of this geographical limit
- On the evening of the event, I will lead a virtual tasting of the three wines selected via Zoom.
Pricing (Taxes not included)
- 5 - 6 Households - Starting at $107 per Household
- 7 - 8 Households - Starting at $96 per Household
- 9 - 10 Households - Starting at $91 per Household
- 11 - 12 Households - Starting at $87 per Household
Get in Touch